Blog yang berisi cerita dan curhatanku. Aku hanya sekedar menulis, semoga bermanfaat bagi yang membacanya... ^_^
1D3D
Dapatkan link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Aplikasi Lainnya
This film was so adorable.... i could feel that I looked real the boys in front of me by singing a lot songs for me. I really was enjoying the film. I do hope, someday, I can watch them directly, amiiiin
Class is normally interesting because we can study a lot of things. People have great experiences from studying in every moments whether it comes from school, universities and so forth. But, the different things for people is different way learning or studying habit. Typically, the people are always write something in their note. Their hands are moving because they are writing and taking note from noticinng their lecturer. But, everything has changed now, today is the electricity era where there have a lot of things provided that work to help the people in completing their task as soon as the time limit. They can do easily without any stressful in their mind, because sometimes the lecturer is telling the material pretty fast as well. The people definitely face this changing by typing their writing in computer and the sophisticated gadgets. The another way for getting more knowledge is learning by quiz provided in learning websites. This is a good for users to practice to be perfect a...
Hi..., how's life guys?? I'm really sorry I haven't written article for long time. I've been busy with my classes and work as a tentor and everything that I've to do. Life sometimes is not pretty good right?? And I had a bad time a week ago. It started when I was on my house. I was absolutely exhausted and as soon as I had dinner and I felt asleep. Actually I got fever and under weather. I couldn't sleep well and I had taken a pee sometimes along night. Next day, I should go to Semarang by train at 05.00, but when I got up at 03.30, I couldn't jump out of my bed because too weak to lift my body. I got very dizzy, like a jack fruit was broken down to my head. It wad totally scary condition for me. I forced myself yo wake up, but it would do nothing since my mum was looking at me. Finally, I couldn't go to Semarang and it was cancelled on the following day. I felt so bad condition for causing some stress because my daily activity was over loaded. Anyway...
For the rest of my life Maher Zain I praise Allah for sending me you my love You found me home and sail with me And I`m here with you Now let me let you know You`ve opened my heart I was always thinking that love was wrong But everything was changed when you came along OOOOO And theres a couple words I want to say * Chorus: For the rest of my life I`ll be with you I`ll stay by your side honest and true Till the end of my time I`ll be loving you.loving you For the rest of my life Thru days and night I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes Now and forever I…I`ll be there for you I know that deep in my heart I feel so blessed when I think of you And I ask Allah to bless all we do You`re my wife and my friend and my strength And I pray we`re together eternally Now I find myself so strong Everything changed when you came along OOOO And theres a couple word I want to say Assalamu'alaykum wr. wb To be honest, lagu di atas makjleeb beneeeer dab!...
Komentar
Posting Komentar